• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Biscuits

• El Jefe '36

• Strix

• rookie37

O.k fellas, attached are our lisp routines we use for our Wastewater & Water Callouts. Our Wastewater callouts use the MTBOXLD.lsp and are enclosed in a box with a shadow and a solid type leader. The Water callouts use the MTEXTLD.lsp and are enclosed in a box with a standard leader.

Right now we have other commands that work with Single Line Text, but we created these to work with Mtext...which work great; but only if the drawing has a 0 (zero) Twist to it. Doing Civil, all our drawings have a different Twist to then.

Below is an example of how these commands are faulty...

Here is our Wastewater Callouts, the good looking ones are Single Line Text and the one with a magenta box around it is Mtext with our MTBOXLD.lsp command...

WASTEWATERCALLOUT.jpg

Here is an example of our Water callout using the MTEXTLD.lsp command...

WATERCALLOUT.jpg

We dimension our plans seperatetly, not in the base file, on each sheet in the plan view. I've tried to box the text setting my UCS to View but that just throws the boxes way out there in space. The boxes in the images above were done while in World coordinates. We need these commands to work while having our UCS set to View or World.

If these instructions are a bit confusing, please feel free to contact me with further questions, comments, or resolutions at RCharo@burypartners.com

Thanks!!

(sorry for the quality of the images, I can send them directly to you if necessary for a better view.)

MTBOXLD.LSP

MTEXTLD.LSP

• 3 years later...

Hurricane, rain, branches comin' down, reading the posts.

Sorry didn't notice the post was dated. Was a good post.

El Jefe '36 did post a couple of nice routines too!