Text size and Object Problem in Base ( from Model Space)

S43MG

So recently we got few assignments and we were given the given the video on how to like make 3D object and select it and a new page called layout is formed where all the views like top, front, side and isometric view can be displayed for the selected object. 

I have already set the Units and limits which is in mm and 297 x 210 mm and text size to 5, but when I am adding text in the layout which is in inches I believe its way too big ofcourse but the same thing when my Sir/Professor did there wasn't a problem but it could be that the page layout was already set in mm which I did later and the text size problem was fixed but now the problem was that the dotted lines suppose for a cube the one which supposed to be on other side are like really small and when I convert it to pdf form I am not able to see it which wasn't the case when my Sir did it and also I did not have the page border which I was having when the page layout was in inches. 

So if anyone knows how I can fix/set the layout settings/options correctly for the page layout/Base please let me know, it would be great if I can get reply quickly cause I have to complete these assignments as soon as possible.

There is a variable PSLTSCALE this allows you to draw in the model a dashed line and the layout will reflect the same scale, like wise you can do the opposite set layout but model will be at a different scale.

Well I did not really understand how to use PSLTSCALE cause it just kept asking to give new value either 0 or 1 but somehow I managed to make the dotted lines bigger in other way. Well anyways thanks a lot.