How to see the POINT

9 hours ago, Dana W said:

Heavy mental? 🤫

Being rather far afield of my personal taste, that is what I have always called it.

For me Power Trio means Cream, Disraeli Gears.  Political Man is a great track.

Powerful yes, but not MeNtal.

I used to manage a guitar shop in L.A. where we did work for Van Halen, Kiss, Clapton, Tom Petty, John Lennon, Steve Vai, just to name a few...somehow dodged the HEAVY MENTAL DNA BULLET, or should I say pathogen?

Edited by Dadgad
spelling

20 hours ago, Dadgad said:

Being rather far afield of my personal taste, that is what I have always called it.  😄

I dunno bout mental but heavy metal is a pathogen except for Metalica.

Yup, Cream stands alone, and I am also a big Led Zeppelin fan.  Strangely enough I also am into Johnny Cash, Linda Ronstadt, Willy Nelson and I could listen to Jennifer Nettles all night long.  I like singers more than guitar players, but both are gods to me.  As long as it's music and done well, I like it.  Two Cellos, Pistol Annie's, A YouTube group (I think) called Postmodern Jukebox does a cover of "All About That Base" that simply blows my sox off.   Anyway, back to AutoCad issues.

• Like 1