Free PDF to CAD convertor

wannabe

Check related links at the bottom of the thread, or use the Search function (include a star (*) after pdf to get some results) - this has been asked before, and recently as well.

Check related links at the bottom of the thread, or use the Search function (include a star (*) after pdf to get some results) - this has been asked before, and recently as well.

I've seen it mentioned as a sub-topic on other thread, yet the best software has not been concluded. Whenever asking a new question on another thread, I always get told to make a new thread.

Consistency?

The ones mentioned below are failry dated with pertinence to today's rapidly improving software.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not moaning, just being transparent with my reasons for creating a new thread which I felt is/was justified.:)

the trial version of rhino is good for 20 pdf cad converts if it is vector based PDF and if not just open with image editor or screen capture it from viewer, picking a higher resolution helpful for reproduction in this case

Which is the best free, or non-free pdf-printer has not been concluded, I agree - but I don't think it ever will, there's simply too many of them, and no group of people will ever agree on what is The One and Only.

And yes, I can agree that the related threads are a bit old, I have however not seen any change in the software recommended - so I'd say they still stand. At least check them out before you write them off completely just because they are a bit old.

You can also check out the FAQ on the subject.