Why companies prefer to show their apps on mobile?

Jack325

I first heard AutoCAD’s WS, then some other apps sprung up like mushrooms. Boeing even brought its nine decades of aviation innovation to iPad. Siemens is developing its app on mobile. Upgraded MC from GstarCAD was released, just name few. The companies who already launched their mobile apps are improving their products and companies who haven’t are developing. Is it relating to the recently statements (From Eric Jackson’s article that Google and Facebook might completely disappear in the next 5 years.) that the third generation will be Mobile?

Half the time I read your threads and I think you're trying to sell us something or at the very least attempting to run an advert by CT in some sneaky way.

Companies put apps wherever they think they'll get the most "eyes" on their product. Those "eyes" then create "buzz". It's a war for more customers/users and it never ends.

I think you too sensitive since I refered to product you don't like. First, I'm not trying to sell you something because I'm not a salesman. Second, I'm also not running ads, becasue I'm not responsible for this in the company. I'm just interted in finding some material about CAD for my article. Hope this won't offend you.

For your answers, I agree half. If the app is totally free, then it intends to get people's attention. If not, they try to earn money.

So you come here looking for quotes to put in your article? Is this being published in an eZine?

Me, too sensitive? Dude, haven't you noticed that I have metal for skin? LoL