Help for Project Drawing

MaJ

Hi everyone, i need finish my final project.I wonder if anybody have this drawing allready. (dwg)

Or can someone help me for drawing some parts,

thanks and waiting for replay,best regards.

i'm still working on it but it can not be ready on time!

http://faculty.ivytech.edu/~bl-desn/dsn104/images/Figure%2014.81%20Grinder%20Vise.pdf

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaJ

• ReMark

• Cad64

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't do someone's school project here. We give advice, answer questions and generally help a poster out, but we do not answer test questions, do someone's homework or school projects for them.

That is the whole point of going to school is to learn how to do something and how to manage your time to get your work done.

If you have a specific question you need answered to assist in you doing your drawing we are all here to help you. Good luck.:)

thanks for your answer ryder76, i just wonder that if anybody have allready..

As Ryder stated, we do not provide students with finished projects, nor do we do your homework for you. If you need help, please ask questions and let us know what problems you are having and we will be happy to help you, but we will not do the work for you.

On a side note, please do not post replies to other threads, or copy and paste other people's responses, just to boost your post total. I have removed several of your posts for this reason.

Is your final project being drawn in 2D or 3D?

How much of the grinder vise have you drawn thus far? Figure 14-83 shows ten parts I believe.

Are you required to dimension the parts as well (I suspect so but I just had to ask)?

What is the deadline for submittal of the final project?

Are you required to produce a layout with titleblock and border?

As stated, it is not our policy to do a student's homework or project for them as it is to their benefit to do it themselves. I hope you do not expect to get a job someday and ask your coworker to do all your drawings for you.

We are more than willing to give advice, offer suggestions on how to accomplish a task, or to even demonstrate the use of a command but the rest is up to you. Help us to help you by asking questions. The sooner the better.

I wish you success in your final project.

Those same drawings are in the second edition, 1940, of that book! No I am not that old, just purchased a copy recently.

Is your final project being drawn in 2D or 3D?

How much of the grinder vise have you drawn thus far? Figure 14-83 shows ten parts I believe.

Are you required to dimension the parts as well (I suspect so but I just had to ask)?

What is the deadline for submittal of the final project?

Are you required to produce a layout with titleblock and border?

As stated, it is not our policy to do a student's homework or project for them as it is to their benefit to do it themselves. I hope you do not expect to get a job someday and ask your coworker to do all your drawings for you.

We are more than willing to give advice, offer suggestions on how to accomplish a task, or to even demonstrate the use of a command but the rest is up to you. Help us to help you by asking questions. The sooner the better.

I wish you success in your final project.

i need to draw in 2d all parts.

im not required to dimension the parts.

deadline is 10 agust 2009.

no im not required to layout wiyh titleblock,

my english not so good sorry for that,but i can understand and answered

questions.THANKs for your all help!

acctually,i can draw all this parts,but i need to give 5 more exams in this week,so i dont have enough time to finsh,if i had enough time i can draw all parts and make dimensions,thats not prob for me,the fact is time..

thanks again,best regards.

ivy tech huh I think I did that drawing for Kirk Barnes. Is he your teach?

no sir, this drawing for another collage they copied final project from them.

Don't worry about your English. If we do not understand what you have written we'll let you know.

Unfortunately, since you are only required to draw the parts (and nothing more), and as you state "i can draw all this parts..." there isn't much else we can do for you. It is your class after all and not ours. We do not get credit for the course either.

The best I can do is wish you well with your studies and suggest you get going on the drawing as quickly as possible. Maybe consider drawing a few parts each day rather than all of them at one time.

If you have any futher questions or run into a problem please come back here and we'll do our best to assist you. Good luck. :)

no sir, this drawing for another collage they copied final project from them.

What college? I can send you the files.

"What college? I can send you the files."

Really? As a college professor shouldn't you be the first to say "I expect all students to do their own work"?

"What college? I can send you the files."

Really? As a college professor shouldn't you be the first to say "I expect all students to do their own work"?

Has JD's account been hacked? The first post didn't sound like him, lower case for the college name, incomplete sentences, etc.

Now he is offering files to help someone cheat? I don't think this is the real JDMather, or at least I hope not.

thaks for your help and relpy s all site members.

it might good for me if you can send the files, thanks again.

i acctually finished jaw plate, clamp plate, hinge base, vise screw, hinge bolt, washer, plamp plate screw view's but other parts won't be ready on time.

Is it time for a change of the unwritten policy?

What is this (CAD) world coming to? Who'd a thunk it?

Is it time for a change of the unwritten policy?

No change. The unwritten policy is still unwritten. :wink:

J.D., what are you up to? :unsure:

You aren't really going to provide the OP with finished drawings are you? :?