Help for Project Drawing

MaJ

thaks for your help it might good for me if you can send the files, thanks again.

What is your school email address so that I can send you the files?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaJ

• ReMark

• Cad64

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your school email address so that I can send you the files?

email is majtr@live.com thanks sir for your help

sir, or you can upload on rapid i can download file from there.. plase let me know after you send the file or give link.

i am really appreciate for your help..

... or you can upload on rapid i can download file from there.. plase let me know after you send the file or give link.

Returned: Mailbox full.

What school do you attend? All of the files are rather large (MB) size. I can set up an ftp site for you to download.

Returned: Mailbox full.

What school do you attend? All of the files are rather large (MB) size. I can set up an ftp site for you to download.

ouch.. can you upload files on any link , so i can download... for example rapidshare . com or something like that?

or you can upload on ftp, i m waiting sir.

This is exactly the opposite of what CADTutor is all about. We are here to teach and to help people with their problems, not to provide completed homework assignments, answers to test questions, term papers or completed final projects.

This is NOT the way we operate. :glare:

You've posted your email address, so if anyone wishes to help you cheat yourself out of an education, they can contact you privately. There will be no more discussion.

Thread Closed