Drawing this bearing housing

cute eng

Autodesk Design Review - it installs with AutoCAD. If you do not have it for some reason you can download it for free.

it take along time if i want to download

can i know what the file include ??

can u make it in dwm autocad

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute eng

• JD Mather

• ReMark

• lulumara

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A DWF file is a file format that people use to send copies of drawings to other people. It is designed so that although the file may be viewed in full detail, it can not easily be edited. I have attached a screen shot of the part that JDMather drew rendered and posted in DWF.

Glen

hw6rendered.jpg

A DWF file is a file format that people use to send copies of drawings to other people. It is designed so that although the file may be viewed in full detail, it can not easily be edited. I have attached a screen shot of the part that JDMather drew rendered and posted in DWF.

Glen

thank u glen

but how i do the X i put it in the pic ?

i know i can use ( fillet ) but in which point ??

but how i do the X i put it in the pic ?

That is part of the missing information. This part cannot be made from the information you were given. Someone will have to make some educated decisions about fillets, face draft angles and other Design for Manufacturability parameters.

Drawing.PNG

I don't know how far along you are, so I can't really tell you which lines to select to perform the fillet command.

In general, you start the fillet command, select r for radius, specify the radius, then click on the first line, then the second line.

Glen

That is part of the missing information. This part cannot be made from the information you were given. Someone will have to make some educated decisions about fillets, face draft angles and other Design for Manufacturability parameters.

ohhh you are right

now i check 125 + 28 only to the centre so we must add 40

thank u very much

i reach until here see the attachment

can i fix it ?!

without remove what i made ??

h.w6.dwg

can i fix it ?!

without remove what i made ??

Well, it would be quite easy to fix if your professor had given you some instruction on orthographic projection (or maybe you missed that class?).

Move, stretch, trim/extend will be your friends.

Check the location of those holes as well.

And watch out for garbage like this (see attached). Autodesk Inventor would set you straight on that real quick.

Garbage.PNG

but the hight not 125

u must add the circle it will be 157

check it again

Well, it would be quite easy to fix if your professor had given you some instruction on orthographic projection (or maybe you missed that class?).

Move, stretch, trim/extend will be your friends.

Check the location of those holes as well.

i didnt know how to make it

can u make it please ?

only fix the width and make it 193 coz i made it 153 :(

but the hight not 125

Uhmmm, unless I am missing something in the poor scan image the height is 120.

Anyway, it is your homework assignment. The professor isn't grading us - you need to do whatever it takes to get it right.

I think these are the numbers:

H: 120

L: 125+(60/2)+28 = 183

D or W: 92

There are a multitude of ways to draw your line at 70 degrees; you could try typing the command line and type a distance the @

I think these are the numbers:

H: 120

L: 125+(60/2)+28 = 183

D or W: 92

You might go back through this lengthy thread - I think we determined that the diameter of the cylinder is 80 not 60.

Uhmmm, unless I am missing something in the poor scan image the height is 120.

Anyway, it is your homework assignment. The professor isn't grading us - you need to do whatever it takes to get it right.

sorry i mean not 120

u must add 120 + 37 ( hight of circle )= 157

can u fix it ?

ya i see that now the original scan looked like 60. i should have read through before hand.. this thread is interesting to say the least however..

u must add 120 + 37 ( hight of circle )= 157

can u fix it ?

I guess I don't understand the problem. I can't fix it. Good luck on your grade.

It all boils down to GIGO. Some of you will know immediately what that stands for.

Again, it depends on image quality. To my eye, and I think to others here, the height of 120 is assumed to go from the bottom of the base to the top of the circle. I think the OP is saying that it doesn't and in fact falls below the top of the circle. Therefore the OP is deducting 18 (6+12) from the circle height of 55 leaving 37. The OP adds this 37 to the 120 and arrives at 157.

Again, it depends on image quality.

I think the image is clear on this parameter (if not the value at least the location). I am supremely confident the OP will figure it out.

(Do you have your boots on? It is getting deep.)