• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• phillyphantom

• Dana W

• Coosbaylumber

I could discern no problem with your test drawing. I zoomed in on the intersection 10 ways to Sunday and still saw no problem. Then I did a really tight Zoom > Window on the intersection and again, no problem with the geometry. Both lines also show a "Z" elevation of 0.00 so that rules out a 3D related problem.

I think it is either a graphics card or monitor resolution issue. My best guess at this point is that it has something to do with your monitor.

Ya, I figured that would be the case as it does it in everyone of my drawings.

Well thanks anywasy for all the help. I will continue to search for settings on my video card and monitor and maybe I will eventually figure this thing out.

Concentrate on changing just one thing at a time. I'd start with the monitor and go back through the settings available to you either via the OSD or any specific software that can with it (i.e. - drivers). If that does not solve the problem then move onto the graphics card.

• 6 months later...

try purging your file using "purge" command then click "purge all" then audit your file using "audit" command and select "yes" to fix any errors detected.