Bottle Model

zeekay

Sure Why Not. Its really good for me Bcoz Senior memeber JDM, ReMark and Dtaylor Help me.

Here is Working Drawing and images

If You can Make new thread Call Name ( Bottle Tutorial) that will be good for all visitors:)

Umer(Working).dwg

Plans1.jpg

Elevation.jpg

Plans2.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zeekay

• ReMark

• JD Mather

• dtaylor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

zeekay: JDM has requested the wall thickness of the bottle more than once. Can you provide him with an exact dimension?

See post #38. Looks like .25-.35mm

I thought maybe you could pin it down to a single thickness instead of a range. That's not possible?

Yes You said right I my self like 0.25mm this thickness is good for about 780ml

JD Mather : What is the progress about to make this tutorial for beginers?

Don't hold your breath waiting, this is a busy time of the year for me. What I usually do is suggest you attach what you have completed so far and then help work torwards a solution. Have you done the AutoCAD tutorials in my signature?

zeekay: It takes some time to put together a good tutorial. It's not like anyone, even using Inventor, is going to knock this out in a day. Besides the images there are the instructions that accompany them.

zeekay: It takes some time to put together a good tutorial. ... is going to knock this out in a day. ..

Now if there is some money involved (my usual fee is $130 USD/Hr.) could probably knock it out in a couple of days.....:D

I any kind of money involved here with me form any client then i'll be share with with but really I dont have any client for this bottle. I am Good in Architecture Modeling but as you know in architecture masses are not difficult to model. but in other side the product modeling is so different.

Thats y I take this bottle from my Firdge and desicded to draw and model.

why people put problem in forum and something like this bcoz they cant do goto institue to learn on 1 subject.

|| If any body have a knowledge., do share with people bcoz u something learn new from any share ||

why people put problem in forum and something like this bcoz they cant do goto institue to learn on 1 subject.

|| If any body have a knowledge., do share with people bcoz u something learn new from any share ||

This bottle would be particularly difficult to model, especially to do it right as opposed to simply a pretty picture. It would really be an advanced problem, not a beginner problem. Let's see how you do with the free tutorials in my signature first.

zeekay: Just stop a moment and think about the time and effort one or more of us would have to spend. It's a lot to ask of people who are volunteering their time to answer questions. I'm pleased to hear you want to learn more and taking an object one might encounter in his/her daily life is a good way of doing it. Let me ask, what portion, if any, of this challenge have you attempted so far? Please post any relative images so we may view your progress.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I or we haven't been as helpful as you would like zeekay. Many people here use CAD to earn a living and can only donate so much of their free time to help others on the board. I personally have a full-time job, i'm a full-time student finishing up my degree, have a full-time girlfriend, and try to maintain some resemblance of a social life. The more effort you put in, the more someone is going to be willing to donate their precious time to assistance.

Thanks For reply All of Senior Memeber

I just wanna learn something new thats y i came here and really i got new thing from this site and 10 days before my system gone to blow but my harddrive was save. now i have low profile pc so thats y i can do practice in autocad.

hope so after some week i purchase new pc then return to this topic again.

hello my friend. your bottle is a solid or be a thickness wall? (JDMather) can you explain more the process that you use to make the blue bottle please?