Bottle Model

zeekay

hello my friend. your bottle is a solid or be a thickness wall? (JDMather) can you explain more the process that you use to make the blue bottle please?

Q1. Wall thickness.

Q2. Autodesk Inventor.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zeekay

• ReMark

• JD Mather

• dtaylor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sense another request for a full-blown tutorial coming up.:ouch: The price of greatness is... everyone wants another miracle!:shock: JDM...you're going to have to give up your day job.:lol:

I sense another request for a full-blown tutorial coming upyou're going to have to give up your day job.

I probably could give up my day job if people were willing to pay for this stuff. Trouble is the first person to purchase would post it on the net giving away the I.P. I shudder to think the dollar value of information posted by us for free. At least we learn something ourselves.

thanks you very much. but i have a problem when i try to emboss the bottle, when i create a tickness wall whit the brand of the bottle for example the emboss of coca cola in the bottle. in your bottle you have a ribs. how do you do that? sorry about my english.

What program are you using? AutoCAD? Imprint and perhaps xedges will be of use to you - but this all gets very complicated in AutoCAD compared to Inventor. Zip and attach your file here.

i have a problem with the file cause its too big 3Mb, i use autodesk inventor 2011. i have to add a emboss of the brand and put a decal in the bottle but i have 2 problems.

1. I cant make a thickness wall and emboss.

2. I cant put the decal in the bottle.

you put a rib in your bottle but i cant do that

the emboss its like the gatorade bottle but i cant do that in a thickness wall

Bottles.jpg

1.JPG

Edited by chombopolitan
no have the attacth

"I shudder to think the dollar value of information posted by us for free. At least we learn something ourselves."

Maybe we shouldn't think about that dollar value too much. We might not sleep as well at night. LOL

I definitely agree with that second sentence. I know I learn something new and different every single time I visit CADTutor.

i have a problem with the file cause its too big 3Mb, i use autodesk inventor 2011.

You are posting in the wrong section of the forum - this is the AutoCAD section. There is an Inventor section.

To attach your file here find the red End of Part marker and drag to the top of the browser to hide all features.

Save the file with the feature tree in a rolled up state.

In Windows Explorer right click on the filename and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Attach the resulting *.zip file in the Inventor group below.

In the 1st Capture image u seen the red Bottle shape which i create closed polyline outline

and the white line is the plan of the bottle which is not eclips it a lemon shape.

Capture1.jpg