wow.. scanning big physical drawings directly into autocad dwg format??!!!

dlxowhd

yeah i have to say they are redrawing it somehow.

but then i don't understand why he would say that's it's being done by the special software.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dlxowhd

• tzframpton

• ReMark

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend in the Philippines who says he'll redraw your paper drawings, in AutoCAD, for $100 each. You send him the paper drawings and he'll email you a DWG file.

Defiantly no way software is doing that. Even if software was it would be ridiculous to charge $200 to run each scanned image through it. I also wouldn't have paid $200 for this first test page, if he is as good as he says (whether using software or outsourcing it somewhere else) and wants the rest of the work it should be completed for free. If you aren't 100% happy with it, then don't give him anymore work.

Can you also send the website link to out of interest please.

...but his 'company' looks very legit.. their web site, the form he gave us to fill out and all the samples..

Everything on the internet is Truth. I remember a young student several years ago, "I'm voting for Howard Dean, he is the only one with any web content....."