Penn Foster Oleson Village

cosme017

3 minutes ago, Torbone said:

i drew 1st line and its not 542.16 feet. why?

image.jpg

You are inputting something wrong.  Looking at the information above the line you drew is 1017990.83 feet in length and it was drawn with a bearing of N45D 2' 2"E.  Those are both wrong.  I'm not even sure how you ended up drawing the line that way.

OK... so after you have drawn the line and check its Properties what is the Length and the Angle?  OK, this wasn't a trick question.  Open the Properties palette, click on the line, then refer to the Properties palette and find where the length of line is displayed and the angle at which it is drawn.  Should be the same as your input.

Edited by ReMark

Forget about the rectangle box/border.  Let's concentrate on creating the boundary.  OK?  Please answer my previous post.

Please STOP!  The instructions for creating the four sided boundary of Oleson Village call for the use of a distance (length) and an angle (expressed as a bearing).  They do not call for the use of coordinates.  Please verify the length and angle of the line drawn from the benchmark to the POB for me.  Thank you.

Edited by ReMark

12 minutes ago, Torbone said:

Why does length read this way- 870539.01? image.thumb.jpg.bc4c78350eecd2de1b1c4b199eeb3677.jpg

I don't know.  Perhaps you selected the wrong line?  What line were you drawing? 

Edited by ReMark

1 hour ago, ReMark said:

This is what your finished boundary should look like.  You start by drawing the East boundary first then move counterclockwise.

Oleson Village boundary.PNG

ok i had bench mark wrong. i did not use @ when wrote bearings .