Penn Foster Oleson Village

cosme017

25 minutes ago, Torbone said:

the 457.43 feet , the East boundary of sub is not even in directions!!! This is impossible. where did you find that one? 

This information is found in your project booklet.  I copied and pasted it directly from the PDF you should have been given.

Edited by ReMark

Sorry, but your image appears out of focus.  Didn't you receive a PDF file from Penn-Foster in regards to the Oleson Village project?

1 hour ago, Torbone said:

image.jpg

I only need this course for 2.0 points on my profile at work, thats it. i will never use this Software again. the points is a way to weed out candidates for other positions in the Company, if i ever applied. It was this course or Electrical course. 

It appears the instructions you are referencing are missing some information.  I suggest you follow the instructions I posted previously regarding the boundary.

Kind of.  I'm viewing this on my phone at the moment not my laptop.  The line extending from the benchmark to the northwest appears correct but what is the second line going off in a northeast direction supposed to be?

You are inputting BEARINGS not coordinates.   In AutoCAD they are entered like so.... N15D23'45"W.  Use the letter "D" in place of the degree symbol.

3 minutes ago, Torbone said:

omg thats why. ok thanks

By the way, where are you located exactly?  I am located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. 

I only need this course for 2.0 points on my profile at work, thats it. i will never use this Software again. the points is a way to weed out candidates for other positions in the Company, if i ever applied. It was this course or Electrical course.