Any one need 2007 dynamic 3D pipework blocks?

Cerberus

Locking the thread is not a bad idea. The OP did respond earlier this year with a link to the location of the blocks (AUGI website) so the information is still relevant.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• ReMark

• acadrookie07

• GhostRider

hey, dont really need the blocks but would love some info on how to draw 3D pipework including elbows......i am seriously:?.... all ans welcome

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

serokool:

It's not a good idea to place your email address in a public forum.

I don't think you'll get a response. This thread is an old one that keeps getting resurrected as people stumble across it.

Since people keep resurrecting this old thread and posting their email addresses, I am closing it. Please see the last post from Cerberus below. He has stated that the blocks are too big to email, so if you want them, click on the link he included.

It is very unwise to post your email address on a public forum, so for everyone's protection, I have gone through and removed all addresses from this thread.

To all who have asked for these blocks, my apologies for not responding sooner.

Basically, the files are far too big to email but I have found a way of getting them out for all to share.

If you go here: http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=740 and search for posts from username landy90, the blocks are there ready to download. I'm not sure if you have to register to download the blocks but registration is free.

I have only added a few blocks at the moment but more will follow when I get time to post.