How I can extrude this text in autoCad2006

wanted90

I was using AutoCAD 2013. I opened the OP's 2006 drawing in model space. The text is MTEXT and it is some variation of the Arial font.

I'll point out that when I used the TXTEXP command the text dramatically increased in height, the lettering was reversed, and some of the letters were not faithfully reproduced.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• wanted90

• SEANT

• BIGAL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the fatal error was not the result of TEXT2GEOMETRY? Was it from TXTEXP? If not TEXT2GEOMETRY, that's good to hear. I have not experimented with non-English characters/font styles - don't know how to even start, quite frankly. I do know the app has been downloaded by non-English users; no one has complained, but that may have more to do with their modest expectations of the app.

Sorry, but the fatal error was during the use of T2G. I was just giving you some background re: the use of TXTEXP thinking that something in that experience may have some bearing on the matter.

This is going to be a handful. When I open the file in Post #1, it does not match the characters in post #3. See below.

However, I can copy and paste into T2G's textbox, and the routine will insert characters that do match post #3, and not the MTEXT shown in the file.

Chars.jpg

It seems you have found the source of the problem much like I did when the OP opened my eyes to the fact characters were out of position and most did not match.