Tapered ellipse

Berzerker

3 minutes ago, Berzerker said:

I tried the text mask but it only masks that text not all the objects I want masked. I needed to place a black background in to force it to print black as the background on white paper.

If I remove the black hatch and mask just the text parts of it, it leaves some parts still white.

Oh, I thought you were just trying to mask the text. I didn't realize you were trying to create a complete background for the sticker. Yeah, for that you will need a solid hatch.

My only thoughts on that one drawing is that it is somehow corrupt. I have never seen question marks in dialog boxes before, and the inability to set specific colors is very strange. If you want to keep that drawing, it's up to you, but I would be very careful about doing any copy and paste from that drawing to other drawings because you're likely to bring that corruption into your uncorrupted drawings.

I was able to get what I wanted out of it and it's just a prototype sticker. Just think years from now I really make a company out of it and they come up at an auction (?)

The very first three ever made! When I went looking for a working pair of these you wouldn't believe the people doing the exact same thing. There are posts all over the internet searching for a working pair or one  just as long as it worked. They just wanted them to try to remake them like I did. Luckily I had a set (none working) to try to get the part numbers off.

Yeah, it won't happen! They don't make three parts that were on it anymore. You can have them remade but in my contacting people to do this it would cost thousands to replicate them.

It was a simple guitar amp he probably got from somewhere and just placed it on the bottom of the speaker. As I said he got very rich but didn't like to give it up for taxes.

I'll have to give him credit though, he also had to design a double coiled speaker to get the first design to work. later on he placed some kind of transformer coil or something on it so he could just use a normal single coiled speaker. 

Here's a pic of an actual MindBlower amp:

They said 30 watts per speaker but it was more like 70 watts.

20180728_133257 - Copy2 (2).jpg

Edited by Berzerker