how to rotate an item

davenutron

I am beginning to wonder if @davenutron isn't just trolling this forum and having some fun at our expense. They haven't provided us with any context and have been (intentionally?) vague in their statements. I would advise caution when dealing with this member. If @davenutron thinks my comments are unfair, they can tell us a little more about themselves so we can better understand how best to help.

• Like 1

I have no idea why you think im trolling the idea you think there would be trolls in a cad forum is quite stupid, as I have said from the start I have quite a bit of trouble learning the software which is why I have got my work done profesionally I still need a little help more modifying what I have paid for which I am hoping will not exceed my capabilities

Perhaps it is because you have posted multiple questions, on multiple topics, using two different pieces of software, citing three different subject matters (a 3D toothbrush, a 3D printable car and a 3D box (i.e. - cube), in two different forums and have yet to post any drawings or images that you, yourself have actually created.  And to top it all off you refuse to answer any questions put to you.  How's that for trolling?  

Edited by ReMark

47 minutes ago, davenutron said:

I have no idea why you think im trolling the idea you think there would be trolls in a cad forum is quite stupid

You obviously haven't spent much time on internet forums. Trolls will be trolls. Doesn't matter what forum they're on.

If you're serious about needing help then prove it by using the snipping tool that I mentioned previously, which you said is working for you, take some screenshots and show us what you're working on in your next post. 

thanks for the tips once again I did not manage to get print screen to work I think the key is broken but snipping works so I will show you everything in future. I am not a troll I am gettingmultiple work done for dragons den sso I owe you all a drink

Edited by davenutron

2 hours ago, davenutron said:

thanks for the tips once again I did not manage to get print screen to work I think the key is broken but snipping works so I will show you everything in future. I am not a troll I am gettingmultiple work done for dragons den sso I owe you all a drink

Really?

Day late as usual,

Did you hold down the Fn key while hitting PrtScr key?

Some keyboards have Fn keys and some keyboards do not have Fn keys.  The Fn key gives some Function keys extra functions, and can be locked to make the extra ones the primary function for those keys.  If you do have an Fn key, chances are the prtScr key will not work without it because PrtScr is a secondary function then.

I love the Fn key.  (NOT. I hate it. I just like typing it in a sentence and reading it back to myself.)   Sometimes I whisper it under my breath while blaming the keyboard for my mistakes. :) 

I'll have a Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin ale.