• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• clwsr

• Organic

• shift1313

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I got it I was just clicking lines . I drug a box and got pie & pic. I think I can make it from here.

My name is Claude. Thank you for being paitent with me. Have a Great Day!

Rectangular raster image of bicycle on left with a quadrant of a circle drawn over it. Invoke Modify > Clip > Image. AutoCAD prompts you to Select image to clip. Select only the raster image. AutoCAD prompts you to Enter the image clipping option. The default is New. Accept it by pressing the Enter key. AutoCAD then asks, Enter clipping type. The default is Rectangular. You do NOT want rectangular you want Polygonal. Type the letter "P" then press the Enter key. AutoCAD prompts you to Specify first point followed by Specify next point as you make your selections. Trace your way around the pie shape back to the point you started. Press the Enter key. The raster image is now clipped in the shape that you traced. See image below on the right. Are we clear? I'm expecting you to answer with one word: crystal.

Clip an image.jpg

Now I must beg your leave as I have a long (65 mile) drive to make. I may or may not check back in later. However, when I do check back I'm counting on some good news for a change. Please try your best. I know you can do this. Good luck.

Just saw your message Claude. You're most welcomed.

Well done. Thank you for sharing that picture with us Claude. Now, what time is it? Half past the freckle and quarter of the smile?