Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 6 results

1. Happy new year my friends. Can someone help me by modifying this lisp, this code inserts a leader in one selected object and return the layer name. It would be nice this lisp could work on multiple objects at the same time, i don't mind if the leaders with the layer name are inserted on top of each, the main objective is to make a selection window and not have to pick one single object. Many Thanks MLabel.lsp
  2. How do i sent the multi leader arrow 90 degree vertical, i don't know why my show as angle like this. Horizontal leader looks fine.
  3. I have created a 1/4" DIM style and everything is how I want it to look except my leader function. When I go to use the leader it is grossly out of scale ( much smaller than I want) and it uses a different text than that of what I set in the style. I am not sure how to get my leader to work and would appreciate any advice. thank you.
  4. Ok. So I'm using a lisp routine that has been previously set up. It wouldn't display any of the current UCS coordinates. I think I fixed that. But now, I have caused a problem with the leaders. Specifically the line that is supposed to go underneath the N but above the easting. In WCS it works out just fine, but in the UCS it shoots off up and right. usually based on how far I am from the World Origin. Help! Below is the code. (Sadly I don't know exactly where the problem is) Main Function--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ;;;Function draws a leader with no text. (defun bmcdNE (wLeader wElev wa / ap np ep N E) (BMCDTextStyles) ;load standard text styles (BMCDDimStyles) ;load standard dim styles ;save variables (NEsave-vars) ; setup error handler here (setvar "cmdecho" 0) (setq *error* leader-error) ;check and set dscale (if (= dscale nil) (setq dscale (getvar "dimscale")) );end if (QlSave);saves current settings ;Now we need to set the current settings for the needed leader (setq NoText '(4 ;1. AnnoType 60 0Mtext<def> 1Copy 2Tolerance 3BlockReference 4None 0 ;2. ReuseAnno 61 0None<def> 1Next 2Current 1 ;3. LeftAttach 62 0TopOfTop 1MiddleOfTop<def> 2Middle 3MiddleOfBottom 4BottomOfBottom 3 ;4. RightAttach 63 0TopOfTop 1MiddleOfTop 2Middle 3MiddleOfBottom<def> 4BottomOfBottom 0 ;5. Underline 64 1On 0Off<def> 0 ;6. Splined 65 1On 0Off<def> 1 ;7. NoPointLimit 66 1On 0Off<def> 2 ;8. NumPoints 67 Integer (Must be greater than 2) 3<def> 0 ;9. Wordwrap 68 1On<def> 0Off 1 ;10. AlwaysLeftJust 69 1On 0Off<def> 0 ;11. Angle1 70 0Any<def> 1Horizontal 2?d 3Ed 40d 5 d 0 ;12. Angle2 71 0Any<def> 1Horizontal 2?d 3Ed 40d 5 d 0 ;13. Box 72 1On 0Off<def> 0.0 ;14. Textwidth 40 Real (Must be > 0.0) 0.0<def> "." ;15. Arrowname 3 String (or User defined arrow as block name) See definitions below ));end setq (command "osnap" "end,mid,intersection,center") (SetQleader NoText) (setvar "dimlwd" -1) (setvar "texteval" 1) (setvar "orthomode" 0) (setq style (cdr(assoc 40 (tblsearch "style" (getvar "textstyle"))))) ;gets the text height from style. (setq comp (cdr(assoc 41 (tblsearch "style" (getvar "textstyle"))))) ;stores the compression factor. (if (= 0 style) (setq ts (getvar "textsize"))) ;sets the text size to the active textsize. (if (/= 0 style) (setq ts style)) ;sets the text size to the style size. (command "layer" "set" "G-ANNO-TEXT" "") (setq pt1 (getpoint "\nEnter starting point:")) ;Gets the first point for the ;coordinate and line. (setvar "osmode" 0) (setvar "luprec" 2) (setq save-pt1 pt1) ;;; ;do we need to covert the point from pspace to mspace? (if (= (getvar "tilemode") 0) (setq cs_from 0) ;WCS (setq cs_to 1) ;UCS (setq pt1 (trans pt cs_from cs_to 0) ; disp = 0 indicateds that pt is a point ) (setq x1 (car pt1)) ;Stores the x coord of the first point. (setq y1 (cadr pt1)) ;Stores the y coord of the first point. (setq z1 (caddr pt1)) ;stores the z coord of the first point. JAH (setq xabs (abs x1)) ;Gets the absolute value of the x point. (setq yabs (abs y1)) ;Gets the absolute value of the y point. (setq zabs (abs z1)) ;Gets the absolute value of the z point. AMS (setq x (rtos xabs (getvar "lunits") (+(getvar "luprec")0))) ;Converts the x coord from real to string. (setq y (rtos yabs (getvar "lunits") (+(getvar "luprec")0))) ;Converts the y coord form real to string. (setq z (rtos zabs (getvar "lunits") (+(getvar "luprec")0))) ;Converts the z coord form real to string. JAH ;if the number of decimal places is less than the precission add zeros (while (< (strlen (substr x (+(vl-string-search "." x) 2))) (getvar "luprec")) (setq x (strcat x "0")) ) ;if the number of decimal places is less than the precission add zeros (while (< (strlen (substr y (+(vl-string-search "." y) 2))) (getvar "luprec")) (setq y (strcat y "0")) ) ;if the number of decimal places is less than the precission add zeros (while (< (strlen (substr z (+(vl-string-search "." z) 2))) (getvar "luprec")) (setq z (strcat z "0")) ) (setq IN x) ;Sets variable for subroutine. (COMMA) ;CALLS SUBROUTINE. (setq x OUT) ;Saves variable from subroutine. (setq IN y) ;Sets variable for subroutine. (COMMA) ;CALLS SUBROUTINE. (setq y OUT) ;Saves variable from subroutine. (setq IN z) ;Sets variable for subroutine. (COMMA) ;CALLS SUBROUTINE. (setq z OUT) ;Saves variable from subroutine. (setq pt1 save-pt1 ) (if (> X1 0) (setq E (strcat "E " x )) ;Checks to see if X coordinate ) (if(< X1 0) (setq E (strcat "W " x )) ;is positive or negitive ) (if(= X1 0) (setq E (strcat "BASELINE " x )) ;and sets the proper label. ) (if(> Y1 0) (setq N (strcat "N " y )) ;Checks to see if Y coordinate ) (if(< Y1 0) (setq N (strcat "S " y )) ;is positive or negitive ) (if(= Y1 0) (setq N (strcat "BASELINE " y )) ;and sets the proper label. ) (setq ABC "ABC ") ;;;build the elevation label (setq Zelev (strcat "EL " z)) (setq nl (strlen N)) ;Gets the string length of the N variable. (setq el (strlen E)) ;Gets the string length of the E variable. (cond ((> nl el) (setq ll nl)) ;Tests to see if the N var is longer than ;the E var. ((> el nl) (setq ll el)) ;Tests to see if the E var is longer than ;the N var. ((= nl el) (setq ll nl)) ;Tests to see if the N and E var are equil. ) ;end cond (setq pt2 (getpoint pt1 "\nEnter second point:")) ;The pt1 is used to create ;a rubberband line. (grdraw pt1 pt2 -1) ;Draws a tempory line to let you see ;where you are and what is going on. (setq x2 (car pt2)) ;Stores the Second X point (setq y2 (cadr pt2)) ;Stores the Second Y point (setq pt3 (getpoint pt2 "Enter side to offset:")) ;The pt2 is used to create ;a rubberband line. (setq x3 (car pt3)) ;Stores the Third X point (setq y3 (cadr pt3)) ;Stores the Third Y point (cond ((> x2 x3) (setq lx (- x2 (* 0.8 ts ll comp)))) ;Checks to see wich way ((> x3 x2) (setq lx (+ x2 (* 0.8 ts ll comp)))) ;you are drawing the line ) ;and sets the end of line ;to match the text length. (cond ((> x2 x3) (setq tx lx)) ;Based on the direction of the line ((> x3 x2) (setq tx (+ x2 ts))) ;the text X point is calculated. ) (setq ta (+ y2 (* ts 3))) (setq ap (list tx ta)) (setq tn (+ y2 ts)) ;Calculates the Y point for North or South text. (setq np (list tx tn)) ;Creates the point to place the text. (setq te (- y2 ts )) ;Calculates the Y point for East or West test. (setq ep (list tx te)) ;Creates the point to place the text. (setq tElev (- y2 (* ts 3))) ;Calculates the Y point for Elevation text. (setq elevP (list tx tElev)) ;Creates the point to place the text. (setq ly y2) ;Sets the last Y point EQ. to the second Y point. (setq pt4 (list lx ly)) ;Creates the point for the end of the line. (command "pline" pt2 pt4 "") ;Places the line. (setq theline (vlax-ename->vla-object (entlast))) ;get the line object (if (= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" np ts "0" N)) ;Places the top text. (if (/= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" np "0" N)) ;Places the top text. (setq toptext (vlax-ename->vla-object (entlast))) ;get the text object (if (= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" ep ts "0" E)) ;Places the bottom text. (if (/= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" ep "0" E)) ;Places the bottom text. (setq bottomtext (vlax-ename->vla-object (entlast))) ;get the text object (if wa (progn (if (= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" ap ts "0" ABC)) (if (/= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" ap "0" ABC)) (setq atext (vlax-ename->vla-object (entlast))) ) ) ;;;Create the text for the elevation text (if wElev (progn (if (= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" elevP ts "0" Zelev)) ;Places the bottom text. (if (/= style 0) (command "text" "J" "ML" elevP "0" Zelev)) ;Places the bottom text. (setq Elevtext (vlax-ename->vla-object (entlast))) ;get the text object );end progn );end if ;rotate the text and line to make it horizontal (setq viewrotation (getvar "viewtwist")) ;ucs twist (setq retval (vla-rotate theline (vlax-3d-point pt2) (* viewrotation -1))) (setq retval (vla-rotate toptext (vlax-3d-point pt2) (* viewrotation -1))) (setq retval (vla-rotate bottomtext (vlax-3d-point pt2) (* viewrotation -1))) (if wa (setq retval (vla-rotate atext (vlax-3d-point pt2) (* viewrotation -1))) ) (if wElev (setq retval (vla-rotate Elevtext (vlax-3d-point pt2) (* viewrotation -1))) );end if ;;;get the end point of the now rotated line this will also be the endpoint for the qleader (setq theLineCoords (vlax-variant-value (vla-get-Coordinates theline))) (setq newXPt (vlax-safearray-get-element theLineCoords 0)) (setq newYPt (vlax-safearray-get-element theLineCoords 0)) (setq newEndPt (list newXPt newYPt)) ;in order to avoid the the mtext dialog we set the default qleader settings above (setq ss (ssget "_X" (list (cons 0 "*MTEXT,TEXT")(cons 1 "Ex. TP*")))) (if wLeader (progn (vl-cmdf "qleader" pt1 pt2 newEndPt "") (vla-delete theline) ;delete our temp line );end progn );end if (Merge) (QlRestore) (setvar "cmdecho" 1) ;Turns on the command echo. (redraw) (NErestore-vars) (princ) );end defun (defun c:LNE () (bmcdNE T nil nil) (princ) );end defun (defun c:LNEL () (bmcdNE T nil T) (princ) );end defun (defun c:LNEEL () (bmcdNE T T T) (princ) );end defun (defun c:LNEE () (bmcdNE T T nil) (princ) );end defun (defun c:NEE () (bmcdNE nil T nil) (princ) );end defun (defun c:NEEL () (bmcdNE nil T T) (princ) );end defun (defun c:NEL () (bmcdNE nil nil T) (princ) );end defun (defun c:NE () (bmcdNE nil nil nil) (princ) );end defun I am using "lneel" as my command.
  5. Hi All, I have recently started using MEP 2011 and I have found that when I attach a part number tag to a duct or pipe item, it has a leader automatically added. I need to lose the arrow. Any ideas anyone? It's driving me crazy!
  6. Pictures will best describe the problem I'm having. Autocad 2011 makes this: This is what I want: Pleas excuse the crappy photoshop job. but notice that the text bottom line is aligned to the middle of the leader landing and the text is left justified. Is there a way to make autocad's dimensioning do this automatically without me having to explode them and move them myself?