Change color for every line in the drawing.

Hello. I currently have a 2D drawing of my company's building map. Some of the parts of the map were originally placed in red. I want the WHOLE MAP IN BLACK. The only way as of right now that I can do this is to go to

-Tools - block editor then change each line separately. This is extremely time consuming. Does anyone know of a possible solution to get every single line in the document as black?

monochrome.ctb if you are talking about the printed color. If it is the color of the line on the screen then go to the layer manager and set all your layers to the color you want or in the drawing select, all and then change the color to the desired one in your object properties.

Hello. I currently have a 2D drawing of my company's building map. Some of the parts of the map were originally placed in red. I want the WHOLE MAP IN BLACK. The only way as of right now that I can do this is to go to

-Tools - block editor then change each line separately. This is extremely time consuming. Does anyone know of a possible solution to get every single line in the document as black?

Why are you mentioning the block editor in your post? Are there lots of blocks in the drawing?

Regardless, use the Setbylayer command (don't forget to check settings, watch command line) and set everything to bylayer.