• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Buzzard

• jake77777

• rkmcswain

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I did modify it to go in either direction, However you need a prompt to indicate it. The prompt in this program asks for CW or CCW. (See Image for Clarification) I kept the prompt to come on after the loop and was not sure how you would feel about that, But I can move it if you like it to come on at the program start only. Its up to you. Just remember to select the points along the outside of the encasement. CW or Clockwise is set as the default.

I assume you are using this for column encasements, So I made the image accordingly. Let me know what you think.

Document1.jpg

ANSI.lsp

Edited by The Buzzard

That's crazy! Could you possibly reverse the previous code to make it go in the other direction..It would be much easier to get all bottom/right walls at one time, and all top left walls with the other lisp (I may have those out of order). If it changes everything about the code to make a change like that..it's no prob!

I am not sure what exactly you mean. This program will go in either direction. CW or CCW. Can you please clarify what you mean?

Sorry, I guess what I meant is with the previous lisp if you start the hatch from right to left and the the hatch would import upwards..anyway to make it go downward?

Sorry, I guess what I meant is with the previous lisp if you start the hatch from right to left and the the hatch would import upwards..anyway to make it go downward?

Did you test the program yet?

Just answer the prompt.

Specify hatch direction. [CW/CCW] :

It's sad, I'm so use to having two option icons in my toolbars. Such as two mirror icons..one with which would delete source object and one that wouldn't just so I don't have to be prompted..For the use with the walls..I won't be going back and forth as I encounter an area that needs to be hatched rather I do all the walls at once..So...That last lisp is perfect! And one less icon..forgive my ignorance, Still a newb! Thanks Buzzard!