• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADLee

• ReMark

• BIGAL

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt know I was, because it is a new feature in 2013 when you save a drawing. There is a box you can check to save it to the 360 account. I never saw this in 2012.

A box you can check. Hmmmm. And you checked it without knowing anything about it so here we are.

I'd kill it....immediately and from now on save your drawings to your hard drive and then back up all drawings either to a portable hard drive or a flash drive.

Not everything AutoDesk adds to a program is for your benefit even if they tell you it is.

No I didnt check it. By default, it is already checked. I didnt think it would cause the problems it did.

From now on I am going to uncheck it before I even give the drawing a name or anything else. And I always back up all my drawings to a flash drive. At least three to four times an hour. Sometimes more depending on what I am doing and things like that.

Update: Since I have unchecked the box to keep a copy in the 360 acccount. I have had no problems with the last few drawings I have saved, and then tried to reopen them. Just a note for further users that might come across this issue.

No more messages saying that the file is being used and can be open as a "READ ONLY" file. Do you wish to continue to open the file?