simple tricks and tips for beginners

cabiles1

I wonder how long it will take to zoom extents on that line. I'm thinkin' you're still in the Line command, unless you started it a really, really long time ago.;)
I tried it, but I have to disagree, that can't be infinity because I could still zoom out, until it became a tiny dot.

Edit Autocad stops counting at 1^99E but I can still scale the line up and it changes size, properties still says it is 1^99E maybe they know more........

Edited by steven-g

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dana W

• ReMark

• mikekmx

• steven-g

I tried it, but I have to disagree, that can't be infinity because I could still zoom out, until it became a tiny dot.

Edit Autocad stops counting at 1^99E but I can still scale the line up and it changes size, properties still says it is 1^99E maybe they know more........

yeah, zoom is done with math, not actual movement. Otherwise, it woulda taken me more than 14 billion years to watch a couple of scenes of CGI in certain episodes of "The Universe".