Site hacked

Organic

Would it be appropriate to tell that person who hacked AUGI, "f**k off our sh*t because no one cares you terrorist *******"? Or am I being harsh.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tuns

• CADTutor

• ReMark

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would it be appropriate to tell that person who hacked AUGI, "f**k off our sh*t because no one cares you terrorist *******"? Or am I being harsh.

That's OK by me ;)

"Reply With Quote" is now working again.

I have a friend in Syria (married, father of four) who used to live in central Damascus but has since moved into the northern outskirts. He tells an entirely different story than what was stated at the AUGI website. The Syrian government lies.

I could only go by what he said in his emails but as things progressed in Damascus the emails became fewer and fewer and more frantic. At one point he begged me for help because his youngest son, a boy of 8, was experiencing breathing problems due to the stress of the situation. In one of his last emails he asked why the world was standing by doing nothing while Assad was murdering his own people. I had no answer for him.

Well the world is just "watching" right now because if we were to do anything, Russia and China wouldn't be very happy. It's a really difficult decision to make, whether to go in or not.

My friend is an architect. He lost his job when the company shut down (business suddenly disappeared) due to the fighting . He saw friends and neighbors questioned, beaten and then shot by Syrian forces. He lost his house when a Syrian tank turned it to rubble. This is the same house they were virtual prisoners in because going out was too dangerous. Since then he has moved three times to different parts of the city (staying with friends or relatives) to escape being caught up in the fighting. He has no money; I wired him some through a convoluted series of transactions since U.S. citizens cannot send money to Syria directly. I had to also pay a steep "fee" to ensure the money reached him. At times they no food and no water; the family fled with the clothes on their back and very little else since they had no car. They don't understand what the U.S. is watching/waiting for. Would any of us care to trade places with my friend, his wife, three boys and 3 year old daughter? I think not.

I know how hard it must be, and I'm not saying anything to offend you, but there is a whole lot more involved with taking action than they can see. I'm 100% positive that if we wouldn't have problems with our allies we would have been in there within a week, but we simply can't do it yet because of the risk of a large scale war involving all the powers. That would devastate Syria 10x more than it is right now, because using logic, the war would be centered in Syria. I really wish we could help without any issues believe me.