how to make the drawing bigger when converting to pdf

Malak Al-Hroot

I think they are actually making the PDF using the same driver, just through a different interface, but there is someone here that says they get better results using the export option.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malak Al-Hroot

• ReMark

• RobDraw

• f700es

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they are actually making the PDF using the same driver, just through a different interface, but there is someone here that says they get better results using the export option.

Probably the same driver for sure (DWG to PDF). I just prefer the control I get with the interface. It probably works fine with layout tabs and proper page setup types. Doesn't sound like this is the situation the OP has.

I've tried it , but my boss wants me to make the drawing clearer and then converting to PDF and he then can print it out since I have no printer in my office :( So what to do ? Thanks so much for your kind help , much appreciated :)

Hi all , thanks so much for your comments , much appreciated :)

I think there's a way to set a border to your drawing ( no more infinite space ) that will absolutely help me to have a clear drawing when converting to pdf even with a small dimensions but unfortunately I couldn't remember how !! any help ?

Aha , so what's about setting a limit ?

I haven't used the LIMITS command in ages; really no need to.

Re: email address. Click on my screen name and look on the second page of the Visitor Messages. Scroll almost to the bottom and find the message dated 2nd Nov 2012. You'll find what you are looking for. This is time limited so don't delay.

Hi ReMark ,

(My email address was removed at 6:02 am. You missed the deadline.

This will remain here for 30 minutes then it will be removed. Time now is 5:32 am on the east coast of the U.S.) , that what I've found !

Yeah, you sort of delayed too long. I don't like keeping my email address up for all to see.

Attach a copy of the drawing to your next post. I'm off to another office to assist a new CAD user.

You need to post the .dwg in order for him to be able to help. I think if you look at a tutorial for plotting, it will help you out.