Pedit problem.

When I first tried to use LISP files I couldn't add the files to the Program Files folder because of the admin rights that had been added to my machine.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• nestly

• Laurel

• SLW210

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In any event, I actually DID NOT have success using OVERKILL on the file in the first message. Overkill did erase 6 objects, but the remaining 6 were still closed polylines that required additional editing before they could be combined.

In any event, I actually DID NOT have success using OVERKILL on the file in the first message. Overkill did erase 6 objects, but the remaining 6 were still closed polylines that required additional editing before they could be combined.

No problem here doing so.

No problem here doing so.

Which version did you test with. In 2012, the code was changed and OVERKILL became a core command with more/different options than the Express tool version. I tested with 2011, because that's the closest version I have to the OP's version (2010)

The link I posted has several LISPs in code tags, all you need to do is copy to notepad and name with a .lsp extension, no downloading needed. Place in a folder and add the location to the support file search path.

As far as that goes, you can OPEN the Overkill.lsp file posted by nestly and copy paste that one into notepad.