Are you using a 2009 AutoDesk product?

ReMark

I am using MEP 09 mostly. Sometimes I have to open dwgs in ABS07 or MEP08, save them and reopen in 09. The engineers in my office all use varying releases of LT(2000-05) and I think something goes goofy when they save and I try to open.

I had to completely customize the ribbon, it is now auto hide on the right side of the screen and I have my own tab with the stuff I use on it. I only have one 19" screen so work space is limited, hence the autohide.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• CADTutor

• f700es

• NBC

I am currently using Autocad Architecture 2009 and have Autocad 2009 which I used previously. The Architecture version has some issues causing it to crash but it has happened when importing blocks from the pallete. That is small in terms of the benefits of the program and the occurrences have been few and minor to date.

I am still using Autocad Architecture 2008 in the office, but have Autocad Architecture 2009 installed at home. I LOVE ACA 09, it has some GREAT features, like not always having to open the style manager, and accessing everything from the properties palette

I am still using Autocad Architecture 2008 in the office, but have Autocad Architecture 2009 installed at home. I LOVE ACA 09, it has some GREAT features, like not always having to open the style manager, and accessing everything from the properties palette

I am finding alot of the features of ACA 2009 as being great! I just finished a set of plans using it and the only thing that I have not been successful with is creating a wall section using the program's section feature. The program does the section but it appears as if the walls are a solid. I am sure that I am missing something simple.

Tony