MText problems?? Please Help

jaredmccullough

Here is the program. As before you will have to use the Rename option to eliminate the at the end.

When I made the minor change to the program I kept a copy of the original line and added some commentary. Open it in Notepad if you wish to view it.

Load the program and then run it by typing CT at the command line. It's pretty straight-forward. You can even combine MText and DText objects or vice-versa.

Acknowledgement: The program was written by Matt Pittman and posted on the AutoCAD Tips website on 16-Feb-2012.

CombineText.lsp.txt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• jaredmccullough

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez, we just hired a new process safety manager last week. You should have applied!

Interesting...I worked with a guy named Mike McCullough at a company called C.E. Maguire (highway design, rail, bridges, and urban planning). Any relation?

I wish I would have known I definately would have. I have been looking to get out of here for about a year now but want to stay in process safety.

Unfortunately my fathers parents were divorced and I do not know anyone from that side of the family but there is definately a potential

Too bad on both accounts. We're pretty big on process safety and the whole engineering change notice and management of change things. Well they're talking about a second site, who knows, maybe we'll need someone in the same position there too.

OK then, I think we are near the end of the road. It's been an adventure. I hope that lisp routine works out for you. Until we meet again......

Hasta la vista Jared.